Saturday, February 4, 2017

People I ride with - Beard edition

I figured it's been way too long since I posted anything new here and it's already February, so I thought I'd post a couple of new photographs.  My photography tends to be personal and most of the people I photograph are people that I know and ride with in this case.

I thought I'd make these "People I ride with" posts and photographs thematic too.

So today's theme is "Beards".  I have met a lot of bikers that have them and they all rock the beard.


Alan, his beard, his Road King in front of "The King of the Sea" Poseidon, a detail of  large mural in South Salt Lake, Utah.  I have known Alan for many years and have gotten to know him better because of motorcycles.

This is Chris and his beard at a Veterans Day ride.


Stayed turned for more moto photos!

Brian



2 comments:

Alan said...

Glad to have you as a brother. More than just a friend.

Michael Agneta said...

Your talent is amazing. Glad to see you posting again.
The pic of Chris behind the ape hangers is sick.