Saturday, May 12, 2018

People I ride with - PGR edition

When I was first started riding motorcycles, I remember meeting and talking to a woman at the local Harley dealer who told about her motorcycle experience and how she meet a lot of great people, had been to and seen new places, and other things all because she rode a motorcycle; looking back on that conversation, I can honestly say I have done that and more.

One of the things I have done, that has introduced me to many new people and has provided an opportunity to continue serving my fellow Veterans and their families was join an organization called Patriot Guard Riders or the PGR as we call it.   What is the PGR you ask?

The Patriot Guard Riders is a 100% Volunteer, Federally registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization which ensures dignity and respect at memorial services honoring Fallen Military Heroes, First Responders and honorably discharged Veterans.”

I ride with the Utah Patriot Guard Riders and through it I have met a lot of great people like my brother Mike here.


 To everyone in the PGR, especially those here in Utah, I salute you.

Let's Ride!
Brian

No comments: