Monday, December 16, 2019

Rider and Bike

I like meeting people, I like seeing cool motorcycles, so naturally when I saw this cool "76" Harley Shovelhead ride in at an event a while ago, I knew that I had talk to it's owner and make a few photographs of it.


I usually like to get an over all portrait of a bike, but I think in this case the other two photographs that I made


I always like making a portrait of the rider and his or her bike, and I really think that this one turned out well. I'll say something like, "Give me your best, Yeah, I ride a Harley pose", which always tends to lighten the mood and enables me to get a good portrait.

I like to get a detail photograph of a bike a lot too, and this left side of this Shovelhead, with it's "suicide shift" and skull picture on the tank did not disappoint.

It's coming up on the end of 2019, so this will probably be my last group of photographs that I will post for a while. I am not sure what 2020 will bring, but I will always bring my Holgas with me, and even if I don't make any photographs with my Holgas, I am sure that I will at least make some pictures that you will probably see on my Instagram account, Harleys_and_Holgas_Forever. So check me out there if you already don't.

Here's to many more miles and smiles in the coming year and decade!
Let's Ride!
Brian

No comments: