Thursday, September 24, 2020

A few new photographs...

If your 2020 has been anything like mine, it has been filled with lots of unexpected adventures, head scratching moments, and other moments that have probably left you with a certain level of disbelief. Despite all of this, I have been doing my best to keep making new photographs that I have had on my Flickr stream, but I thought I'd post here as well.  

This first one is a portrait that I did of a good friend/Brother, that goes by the name of "Tripod".  He's a good guy, that has an interesting motorcycle story, I am grateful for his friendship and for the miles that we have ridden together so far.

If you have followed my photography for a while, and I know that you have, you'll know that I also have a 6x12 Pan Holga camera, that I love to use.  Over the summer, I met some of my Brothers for lunch before going on a nice ride through the mountains of Northern Utah and I was able to make this photograph with my Pan Holga. 


I like taking portraits, at least that's what I call them, so I will end this with another portrait of my favorite person to ride with, my wife...


Until next time, stay safe, and ride often.

Brian


No comments: