Friday, June 30, 2023

New photographs, what do you think?

 I never know what to put out there as far as my photographs go, typically when I get my film back I'll post what I think are the best photographs on my Flickr page, in hopes of getting some constructive feedback or even a comment like " That's a great photograph!", but all I get lately is a "Like"

So with that, I thought would post a few new photographs from a recent couple of rolls of film  that I haven't gotten any sort of feedback, or "likes" on since I posted them.

 

From a recent motorcycle stunt show at a local Harley dealer in Salt Lake City, Utah

I thought I'd try something a little different with my PanHolga and pan with the speeding motorcycle as the ride was doing a wheelie..

 

I thought I'd focus on the lines the tires made from the burnouts and the texture of the asphalt, rather than trying to stop the action or get closer to the bikes as they sped by with my regular Holga camera and I think that these two photographs  work well.

So there you have it, if you like these three photographs or don't tell me what you think of them, I'd sure love to hear what you think.


Brian 

Ride Safe!



1 comment:

Ryszard said...

Loved your post! Your writing is both informative and captivating. Keep it up and write more!