Sunday, March 16, 2014

Holga Macro

It's hard to believe that it is already March and I am just now making my first post of 2014, hopefully the Troutrageous one, or anyone else for that won't quarantine me for lack of activity..
I haven't been out fishing too much so far this year, but I can say that if the fishing I have I done so far, is any indication of what the rest of 2014 will be like, then 2014 will be my best year ever...
That being said, I have done some photography too, mostly some macro stuff of the flies I have been tieing, which I have done a lot of. 
Of all of the things I have done with my Holga, the one thing I have struggled to master is doing "macro" photographs with it.  While I have had success using this technique, I am still working on getting more successful photographs, meaning, photographs that are in focus, and where the object or objects I am photographing are composed well within the frame. 
With that, I leave you with the best of the few "macro" photographs I have made recently; it's of some kebari flies I tied..


Thanks for checking this post out..
Brian

No comments: