Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fall For Tenkara

Fall is a great time for fishing and my most recent outing on a small creek in Utah county, reminded me of that.  


One of the things I like about fall, when it comes to photography anyway, is the quality of light that occurs at this time of the year; it's so warm, soft and direct it's hard to make bad photographs when you have such great light.


I hope you like these two photographs, if you do, please comment or share  this post online somewhere.  I'd love to hear what you think about these to fall fishing photographs or how you came across my blogsite.  

My hope is that if enough people share this post that it will repair the internet, since some photographs by another photographer that were recently published "Broke The Internet".

Thanks,

Brian

2 comments:

cofisher said...

I just realized that I was missing the link to your site. So sorry my friend. You know I love your work! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, Brian!